Evolve Safety has a flexible approach and will endeavour to meet the needs of the individual Client. In general, activities can be divided into 3 categories:
- Advice and guidance to management on all aspects of health and safety
- Assist with the development of Policies and Procedures specific to the needs of your business
- Safety training, both general and bespoke to in-house requirements.
We recognise that where individual clients are positioned on the evolutionary path will also influence the type of support that is required. As an indication of the typical requirements by category:
- Health checks/legislative compliance audits
- Establish focus and direction
- Act as the legally required source of competent health & safety advice
- Development of Safety Policy and assistance with the supporting organisational arrangements
- Support with Risk Assessments and preparation of an initial Action Plan
- General safety awareness training and training to support the above activities.
- Development of in-house procedures, standards and associated documentation
- Specific risk assessments required by legislation, e.g. Fire, Manual Handling, etc.
- Job safety analysis and where necessary the development of safe systems of work/standard operating procedures
- Training needs analysis
- Compliance audits and inspections
- Training in all aspects of health and safety.
- Completion of safety management system and legal defensibility audits
- Augmenting in-house resources with the completion of specific projects
- Use of Safety Climate Tools and evolving the workplace to a culture where safety is seen as the norm not the exception
- Auditing contractor organisations that are employed by the Client.